It’s that time of year again! Love is in the air, stores are stocked with candy, and little kids hearts are pounding while they decide on which valentine card is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for their crush.
I’ve never been the one to go ‘all-out’ on Valentine’s day but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy some great valentine themed crafts. I’m excited to grab only an appetizer and a dessert (we’re crazy! I know!) this valentine’s day since I don’t think I can convince my darling to start a tradition of watching Nicholas Sparks movie’s on Valentine’s day……
Here’s a compilation of some great Valentine’s Day Crafts & Gifts. Enjoy!
1. Candy Heart Printable – Crafts & Brews
2. Burlap Heart Table Runner – Etsy, LifeofaCaptainsWife
3. Candy Filled Mason Jar – Etsy, AlohaCakesbyAndrea
4. Button Egg – Auntie Lolo Crafts
I know this is more for easter. But since the picture has pink buttons it got me thinking… what an easy way to have a decoration last through several holidays! I love decorating and hate putting decorations away, so here’s a great example of not having to put it away as soon! Who wants to put away a cute button craft too soon anyway?
5. I<3U Pop-out Card - Peach Dumpling
I came across this a long time ago, but I love it! We used to make pop-out cards in art class in high school. I think this is a really fun card and easy to do if you have an x-acto knife laying around.
6. Heart Tree – adiyproject
7. Valentine Bird Feeder – Wine and Glue
8. Printable Valentine Cards – Pumpkins and Posies
9. Decorating with candy – The House of Smiths
I love these pink, red, and white gum balls. What a cute way to decorate with valentine colored candies!
10. Love Bug Valentines – dandee designs
11. I “CHEWS” YOU VALENTINE CRAFT – All for the Boys
12. Orange Crush “I have a crush on you!” – Boxwood Clippings
So there you have it! 12 Valentine Crafts & Gifts to make everyone happy in your house and on your list! These are all simple crafts and I hope you each take the time to enjoy some valentine crafting with a loved one this Valentine’s Day!